It’s that time of the year when every folk around is excited to sing “Jingle Bells” and welcome Santa Claus. Decorating homes, new clothes to match the vibe and a big lavish Christmas tree will be the primary concern. Adornment of the Christmas tree requires extra-magical ornamentation by Pottery Barn, helping you give a complete curated look to the tree.
Remember, to use Pottery Barn code for neat deals and offers.
Here are some of our best examples to demonstrate the above written:
Enhance the Christmas tree with the classic decorative.
– A great Christmas tree requires bottle brush toys. Pottery barn provides you bottle brush polar bears, Santa & elk ornaments.
– It also provides you handcrafted bottle brush dog ornaments of two sets.
– Gnomes in fairy isle hat ornament are also a good piece of decor for the tree.
– Cardinal red tree clips and topper can be nested on the tree for more.
– Red metal tree collar would be a fine go for support the tree as a whole.
– Etched Mercury glass sets can set sparkles to the tree for the classic theme.
Flocking up the Christmas tree with hues of white
– White symbolizes serene tranquility, so some handcrafted felt snowflake garlands would be the best pick.
– Woolen handcrafted white sheep can also add up to the jingles.
– Hammered gold peace sign and beaded love and joy ornament would emphasize the occasion celebrated.
– Glitz and glamour ornaments a bring sophistication to the tree and fluffy fur hangings might enhance the white winter theme.
– A snowflake tree topper won’t harm the decoration and brass metal tree collar can give an overall output to your hard work.
Bring out the playfulness of the forests with a hint of mischief.
– Mischief brings about the idea of notorious mice. Felt mice ornaments are the best to depict it.
– Felt gnome in a plaid jacket, mushrooms and dog ornaments are also a good catch.
– Handcrafted white berry and pine cone wreaths and garlands can bring life to the tree.
– A felt gnome tree topper and hand weaved vine tree collar would finish off the decorations.
Santa isn’t limited to hilly regions! He can reach you on the beaches too.
– Coastal whimsical ornaments such as mermaid, octopus, and fishes would enhance the theme-based designs.
– Mercury glass under the sea ornaments would add to it.
– Direct use of seashore ornaments like shells, starfishes, clamps might add up the adornments.
– German glass glitter coral tree topper and beach bomber basket tree collar would help to support the tree completely.
The above mentioned are some of our exclusive ways to augment the ornaments on the tree.
One can also go for a fusion of these and bring out the best from it.
After all, it’s the celebration of victory over evil and symbolizes the love and peace spread by Jesus.
The products are readily available on Pottery Barn’s site and don’t forget to use Pottery Barn code.