Long gone are the days when a reliable AV control system could cost you an arm and a leg. Due to development in technology, good control systems for your AV are quite affordable. The advent of gadgets such as Android Tabs and iPads has made things different. Therefore, nothing should cause you embarrassment during a presentation or video conference. Ensure you get the best controller for your audiovisual equipment because it is crucial. A good quality AV control system will be the brain and heart of all the audiovisual devices and software. It is the ultimate multi-tasking equipment that eliminates the need for buttons that control individual devices.
Importance of a Good AV Control System
The most important feature of an AV control system is the ability to combine different technologies, running them seamlessly. The ultimate goal is to keep everything in this system as simple to use as possible. Whether it runs manually or is automated, learning how to use this system should a breeze. This is because the interface of a good controller should be intuitive for all operators. Additionally, a good AV system should be usable from a centralized location. It only makes sense that the layout should be made per the devices to be controlled.
What an AV Control System Does
An AV Control System:
- Offers a single streamlined interface to control all the audiovisual devices
- Controls and mute’s speaker volume
- Can switch lights off and on. It is also used to control output levels of the lights
- Turns different equipment on and off. These include cameras, displays, microphones, projectors, and others
- Can use motion detection to turn all equipment on or off
- Uploads content to your devices
Hopefully, you now know a little more about AV control systems. Although they might sound quite fancy, they are not that costly if you find the right supplier. Having said that, Neets is a good place to start your search.