London Capital Group (LCG) is an international trading company that started operating in 1996. For all these years, LCG has managed to withstand the highly competitive brokerage landscape.
In 2016, the company initiated a rebranding effort by launching the LCG Trader. It is an online white-labeled version of the cTrader platform.
LCG provides a wide range of spread betting and CFDs instruments across multiple asset classes. But it should be pointed that LCG doesn’t accept traders from the US.
What is Forex Trading? Before you enter the forex trading market, you must learn the answer to this question. Along with that, you must also learn the basics of forex trading.
Who should opt for London Capital Group?
London Capital Group is one of the top forex brokers in the UK. They provide a wide range of asset classes and also ensure an enhanced trading experience.
They offer competitive prices as well as the best customer service in the industry. It is because of these positive attributes, LCG can function with such great simplicity.
LCG is suitable not just for experienced traders, but also for new traders. They also won the award for the Best Forex Broker for Beginners in 2020.
Here are the benefits provided by LCG:
- Compared to other forex brokers, LCG has low deposit requirements.
- They have a separate information section available for analytical materials and training.
- Unlike many other forex brokers, they provide 24/7 customer service.
- The company provides a wide range of trading instruments.
- LCG doesn’t charge any commission for withdrawing capital and funding the deposit.
- They provide complete protection for clients’ accounts.
- They provide trading and account incentives to clients.
- They also permit the presence of Islamic accounts.
- It allows you to trade from various devices as a tablet, laptop, computer, or smartphone.
Despite all the positive points, LCG does have a few drawbacks.
- The company does not provide any benefits or offers for passive earnings such as bonus programs or copying services.
- It doesn’t have automated trading or back-testing capabilities.
- LCG doesn’t permit traders from certain countries like the USA.
- They don’t provide customer support on weekends.
Whether you are an experienced trader or just a beginner, LCG is suitable for all types of traders. They provide various features and trading tools that make them stand apart from other forex brokers. It does have a few drawbacks, but it is outperformed by the pros.
LCG can be easily accessed by the residents of the UK. But unfortunately, its services are not available for US clients. This is a major drawback for the platform as most of the broker services are managed by the FCA, which is with the US.
To conclude, LCG is a top-level forex broker offering various benefits to clients. If you are into forex trading, you should check out their website.