A missing tooth or teeth can cause several problems. The most common problems would be associated with speaking and eating. Before things get worse, consider looking for the best options for replacing your missing tooth.
Among the several available dental options, your best bet would be to look for Annapolis dental implants. They will ensure you get the desired functionality of your teeth without any hassle.
Dental implants have several benefits. The most common benefits would be inclusive of the proper functioning of your teeth. Other benefits of dental implants include:
- Enhanced comfort — dental implants would offer you greater comfort. They would help avoid fixing discomfort or denture removal issues.
- Ease of eating and chewing food — Rest assured that dentures would not always fit 100%. Moreover, regular use would make them less fitting. Dentures slipping out while eating or chewing food has been a common problem. However, this problem would be eliminated with dental implants.
- Improved oral health — Dental implants would not need modification or adjustment of other teeth. It would ensure no harm done to the other natural teeth thereby improving your dental health and hygiene.
- Enhanced appearance — The dental implants have been specifically designed to fuse with the jawbone. As a result, they become permanent and appear similar to natural teeth.
- Improved confidence and high self-esteem — Dental implants would ensure to bring a perfect smile to your face. Rest assured that a good smile would help you gain confidence along with high-spirited esteem.
- The convenience of cleaning — Unlike the dentures, which require removal for regular cleaning, the dental implants would not require such daily maintenance.
- Durability – Dental implants could last a significant length of time through proper care and routine dental checkup.
- Speech improvement — Dentures tend to make people slur or mumble at times. However, dental implants would not slip thereby ensuring improved communication and speech improvement.
The implant procedure
Most dental implants could be done safely in the office of a dentist using local anesthesia. However, a relatively more complex procedure would require the intravenous sedation and hospitalization of the patient. It would not be wrong to suggest that every dental implant procedure has been deemed different based on the preference of the patient. It would also be based on the experience of the dental surgeon along with the overall requirement of the situation.
Dental implants have become widely popular with the people due to the ease and convenience it offers.