Poker is from the centuries-old gambling tradition. Poker has a rich history back from China, the Middle East, and Europe where earliest ancestors of Poker thought to live. These are presumptions, but Poker indeed took its final shape in America in the early 1800s as ‘poque,’ the primitive form of Poker was played in New Orleans’ gambling dens. It reflects the roots of Poker are embedded in the American West, and the game has deep cultural relations with the country. Las Vegas in the Us is a great gambling hub for worldwide gambling enthusiasts who travel a long distance to experience the real excitement of Poker in Las Vegas casinos. The World Series of Poker (WSOP) is a series of poker tournaments held annually in Las Vegas.
Poker play is fun and excitement
Poker play itself is great fun for the players as Poker is an exciting game, mainly due to fast play in the online Poker of modern times. When you play online Poker for real money, it is not only more exciting but quite rewarding. The rewards don’t come only from wins but the bonuses offered by online casinos. Find how you can benefit from judi online kartu qq poker domino. Interestingly, Poker has many tables and many sets of cards. For example, the traditional game is played using 32 dominoes or tiles; its Chinese variation paigow poker has a standard 52-card deck and one joker. Isn’t it great fun to play Poker with variations so that you don’t get bored in a traditional poker style?
Some interesting things about Poker
You would be keen to know something interesting about this exciting game. Here are a few fun things about Poker:
- Do you know that Richard Nixon, who was the President of America from 1969 until 1974, was an excellent poker player, and poker winnings funded his election campaign?
- Warren G. Harding, the 29th US President, lost the entire set of white house china in a poker game to General Douglas MacArthur’s wife, Louise.
- In Poker, a hand consisting of two aces and two eights is called a ‘dead man’s hand.’ The name came from the hand Wild Bill Hickok had when Jack McCall shot him on the back of his head.
- An 18-year-old earned five million dollars from his $2000 from playing Poker in a few months but lost it all.
- Tom Dwan, a pro poker player used $50, for his first poker play, his dad gave him on his birthday, and he earned $5,000,000 by wins in the next 3-4 years.
- A Texas billionaire began playing ultra-high stakes poker games against many top pros, and he won over sixteen million dollars in just three days.
- Poker is so addicting that a pro poker player forgot where he parked his sports car and was able to find it after five months.
- The longest-running poker game in history lasted for eight years, five months, and three days without a break.
The above facts denote that poker players win and lose big money, and they are so crazy about real money poker.