Best shoes for different occasions: Work, parties and Outdoor Activities
A good pair of footwear is the best way to complete your outfit. If you have been looking to buy shoes for various occasions, this guide for men’s footwear will help you. We often prefer comfort over anything else, which is why most men wear their favourite flip-flops or slip-ons or even their gym shoes everywhere they go.
Since one’s personality can be defined by the kind of footwear one wears, you must have the right pair of shoes to match your outfit. For example, your trainers cannot be paired with your shirt and trousers, and similarly, flip-flops should be reserved for a beach day or even for running errands.
Quickly check out this footwear guide which will help you buy the right pair of footwear suited for different occasions.
- Chelsea boots: If you love to party hard every Friday night after work, Chelsea boots are the best footwear for men because they represent casual meets corporate. These shoes can be worn both to boardroom meetings and on the dance floor. They fall between dress shoes and boots and are a classy way to modernise your style. You can choose the leather ones for a formal look, while the suede ones are more casual kind.
- Dress sneakers: Every guy should have a pair of sneakers to kick back in. Be it a date night, a movie outing or a casual day out with your loved ones, dress sneakers are the perfect shoes for a smart-casual look. You can wear them with your jeans and T-shirt and throw on a casual blazer for a stylish look.
- Trainers: There are days when you need footwear which is easy to slip on and rush through the door. On days when you have to power through, trainers are a perfect choice because they are hassle-free to wear. You can pair them with your joggers or even parachute pants for a casual and laid-back look on the weekends.
- Loafers: If you want to bring back the good old days of fashion, loafers are a must-have in your wardrobe. This footwear which has made a grand comeback from the 1950s, deserves a shoutout from you. You can wear them with jeans and a shirt for a low-key, hassle-free look.
- Oxford Shoes: If you want to put up a disciplined persona for the day, the oxford shoes are an exemplary choice. You can wear them in any formal event. They will give you a strong sense of personality when paired with your formal pants and a fitted shirt. You can even layer your outfit with a blazer for a neat look.
- Brogues: Whether it is weddings or cocktail parties, if you want to be the best-dressed guy in the room, brogues are the right pair of shoes to go with your formal wear. The heels add a few inches to your frame, and the ankle straps will only provide you support and comfort.
These are the best shoes for men that deserve a space in your wardrobe.